How to Be A Grown Up
A Money Management Workshop
Courses for 2018 to be Announced
Let’s face it. High school, College and University don’t offer real life courses.
No matter how many courses you take there you won’t really be prepared for real life.
Whether you have questions about how to make your money work, mortgages or how to save more this course will be for you. Amy Hudson, Certified Money Coach (CMC)® is now offering a money workshop series of courses that will teach you everything you have ever wanted to know about finances with other people your age with the same questions. The course is geared for people between the ages of 19-25 but all ages are welcome!
After these courses you will ;
- Understand the basics of budgeting, forms of payment, student loans, credit cards, interest and how it works,
- A basic understanding of types of investments, savings and retirement,
- Ideas about taxes, buying your first home and other grown up stuff,
- An easy to follow budget,
- Money saving tips & tricks,
- And vision for your financial future
The courses will be offered in four different sessions.
First Week – Money Management Basics
Second Week – Saving & Investing for your Future
Third Week – Taxes & Tips
Fourth Week – Mortgages & More
Limited to 10 participants. $30 per course or $100 for all 4 sessions.
Have a group of friends and want your own private class? Message me for details!
If you are older than 25 and interested in a similar program check out my Personal Finance 101 Program we will cover some of the basics but dive much deeper into budgeting as well as the emotions of money!